Friday, June 30, 2017

Montana Rescue #3

Susan May Warren is releasing A Matter of Trust on July 4,2017.
This is the third installment in her Montana Rescue series.  The series centers around the team members of PEAK Rescue which is located in the fictional town of Mercy Falls.  
This is Gage's story. 

A Matter of Trust (Montana Rescue, #3)
Expected publication: July 4th 2017
 by Revell

About the Book:

It's those we love who have the power to hurt us most . . .
Champion backcountry snowboarder Gage Watson has left the limelight behind after the death of one of his fans. After being sued for negligence and stripped of his sponsorships, he's remade his life as a ski patrol in Montana's rugged mountains, as well as serving on the PEAK Rescue team. But he can't seem to find his footing--or forget the woman who betrayed him. 

Senator and former attorney Ella Blair spends much of her time in the public eye as one of the youngest senators in the country. But she has a secret--one that cost Gage his career. More than anything, she wants to atone for her betrayal of him in the courtroom and find a way to help him put his career back on track. 

When Ella's brother goes missing on one of Glacier National Park's most dangerous peaks, Gage and his team are called in for the rescue. But Gage isn't so sure he wants to help the woman who destroyed his life. More, when she insists on joining the search, he'll have to keep her safe while finding her reckless brother--a recipe for disaster when a snowstorm hits the mountain. 


Available for Purchase:



Meet the Author:

Susan May WarrenI can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.

I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.

Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the University of MN, my real writing experience started when I penned the The Warren Report - a bi-monthly newsletter that detailed our ministry highlights.

Living in Russia meant I never lacked for great material - and those experiences naturally spilled out first into devotionals and magazine articles and finally into my first published story, "Measure of a Man," in the Tyndale/HeartQuest, Chance Encounters of the Heart anthology.

Susan and husband grew up in Wayzata, a suburb of Minneapolis, and became an avid camper from an early age. My favorite fir-lined spot is the north shore of Minnesota - it's where I met my husband, honeymooned and dreamed of living. The north woods easily became the foundation for my first series, The Deep Haven series.based on a little tourist town along the shores of Lake Superior. I have to admit - I'm terribly jealous of Mona, the heroine of my first full-length book, Happily Ever After, a Christy Award Finalist published in 2004 with Tyndale/Heartquest.

Our family moved home from the mission field in June 2004 -- and now we live in the beautiful town I'd always dreamed of! God has amazed me anew with His provision, and blessings -- and allowed me a season when I can write full time for Him.

I 'm delighted you've stopped in to visit. My hope is that you'll be blessed and encouraged by soul-stirring stories of regular people interacting with a God who loves them.

Connect Online:


My Thoughts:


What an amazing adventure that takes the reader deep into Glacier Mountain Park in Montana!! 
I loved this book.  It has elements of edge of your seat suspense, romantic tension, turmoil, imagery, and the thrill of adventure.   The cover is very inviting.  Of course the plot is a fast paced adventure that immediately pulled me in from page one.  For me this was a one setting read.  The author weaves words together that bring both characters and setting to life.   I loved Gage. He captured my heart from the beginning.  His character showed emotions that were both raw and real.  He has tried to put his past behind him and not repeat it.  Ella's character was endearing and I loved how she was trying to protect her brother from making a bad decision.  When she enlists Gage to help her with her brother I have to say Gage shows his true strength of character.  I felt the characters fear and joy.  I also must say even though this is part of a series this book is definitely a stand alone story.   I would recommend this book to anyone who loved a good suspenseful adventure. 
**I received this book from the author via the publisher.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. 


Coming Soon:


Troubled Waters
(Montana Rescue #4)


Billionaire Ian Shaw can have everything he wants–except a happy ending. Or at least that’s what it feels like with his fortune recently liquidated, his niece, Esme, still missing, and the woman he loves refusing to speak to him. In fact, he doubts she would date him even if they were stranded on a deserted island.
Despite her love for Ian, Sierra Rose knows he has no room in his life for her as long as the mystery of his missing niece goes unsolved. The only problem is, Sierra has solved it, but a promise to Esme to keep her whereabouts secret has made it impossible to be around Ian.
When the PEAK chopper is damaged and Sierra lacks the funds to repair it, Ian offers a fundraising junket for large donors on his yacht in the Caribbean. But the three-day excursion turns into a nightmare when a rogue wave cripples the yacht and sends the passengers overboard. Shaken up and soaked to the bone, Ian finally has a chance to test his theory when he and Sierra do indeed find themselves washed up on a strange, empty shore.
It will take guts and gumption for the PEAK team to rescue the duo. But it will take a miracle to rescue Ian and Sierra’s relationship.
Pre-order here (set to be released Jan. 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment