Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blessings

Blessings for the Morning: Prayerful Encouragement to Begin Your Day
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
5 Stars

This beautiful devotional gift book is for readers who want to start their day with a reminder of God's love and purpose for them. So often we wake up worried about our to-do lists and responsibilities and need a reminder of how God feels about us and who we are in him. Several years ago Susie began posting daily blessings on Facebook, and since then thousands have responded and forwarded the blessings along to others.
The blessings take only moments to read, but are packed with biblical promise and perspective. Along with a blessing, each day's spread also includes a related Scripture to point readers back to God's timeless truth.  

This is not just a wonderful book, but it will give you something in return.
  BLESSINGS!
I connected with Susie Larson through Facebook and I am one of the thousands that look for her blessings every day.  At first I only shared to my page for myself to go back and reread and reflect on, but suddenly all my friends were making comments and thanking me for posting them.  When this book was released I knew it was one I would buy.  She brings a special message each day that is both uplifting and encouraging at the same time.  This day and time that is something that each one of us needs.  They also remind us that no matter the problems big or small that God is always right there loving us.  They also remind us that we never walk alone.  I have enjoyed this book a lot.  In fact I loved it so much that I have purchased one for my daughter.  She received it at Christmas and took it back to college with her.  No this is not a replacement for the Bible and reading God's word, but sometimes we just need an uplifting message and that's what this brings.
I would recommend this to anyone. 
I received this from Bethany House for a honest review without bias as stated above. 

If you would like to connect or find about more about Susie her website is:

Susie Larson hosts a daily radio talk show that airs across the upper Midwest and contributes a weekly feature heard nationally on Moody Radio. Active in local ministry as well as International Justice Mission, she has authored six previous books and been a guest on national TV and radio programs, including Focus on the Family. Susie and her husband, Kevin, have three adult sons and live near Minneapolis, Minnesota.   

No comments:

Post a Comment