Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Montana Rescue #2

Rescue Me (Montana Rescue, #2)When Deputy Sam Brooks commits to something, nothing can sway him--not just on the job as liaison between the Mercy Falls sheriff's department and PEAK Rescue, but in his private life. He's the one who stuck around to take care of his mother after his father's accidental death. And he's the one--perhaps the only one--who believes Sierra Rose is the perfect girl for him. Safe, practical, and organized, she's nothing like her hippie, impulsive, bleeding heart sister, Willow.

Willow, however, has been in love with Sam Brooks for as long as she can remember. But she wants her sister to have a happy ending. Besides, Willow has other things to focus on--namely, nabbing the job as youth pastor for her small-town church. Best thing for her to do is to purge Sam from her heart.

Neither can predict the events that will bring them together in a fight for their lives in the forbidding wilderness of Glacier National Park. Stranded, injured, and with the winter weather closing in, Sam and Willow will have to work together to save a crew of terrified teenagers. As they fight to survive, they might just discover a new hope for love.


Published January 31st 2017 
       by Fleming H. Revell Company 

Available for Purchase:


Meet the Author:


   Twitter   


My Thoughts:

Susan May Warren has done it again!
She has written a book that I couldn't put down until the very last page was turned. 
In other words, I loved it!!
This is the second book in the Montana Rescue series, but even with it being part of a series this is definitely a stand alone story.  With that being said, I still recommend reading the first book so you can get the full impact of the series. 
When I first saw the beautiful cover it gave me a hint at the story it contained, but I must admit that I wasn't prepared for the full impact it would have.  From the very first page I was quickly pulled into the plot and knew it was a one setting read. 
Willow Rose is a beautiful, young woman who didn't have a traditional childhood.  Due to her mother's lifestyle she was raised in a commune located just north of Mercy Falls.  I truly loved this woman's commitment to both her church and her faith. She is hoping to get the Youth Pastor position.  She has been working with the youth for a while and has become close to them. 
Deputy Sam Brooks works for the Mercy Falls Sherriff's Department and is also the liaison with PEAK Rescue.  I fell a little in love with this character.  Sam has all these protective instincts that just radiate from him. He's used to stepping up and taking control during a crisis. 
This book has elements of suspense, romantic tension and lots of faith.  
I would recommend it to anyone.  
I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley.  I was not required to write a positive review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment