Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Laugh Out Loud Doodles


Laugh-Out-Loud Pocket Doodles for Girls Laugh-Out-Loud Pocket Doodles for Boys
Published by Revell
Release Date June 2, 2015

Revell and Rob Elliott brings us two of the best books for children.  
When I first received these two books the first thing I thought was why couldn't I have had these when my children were little.  These were designed for ages 5-12 and are just perfect in size for little hands.  
They are engaging and easy to finish.  
Actually these are just good, clean fun for any age.  
Since my children are 19 and 14 I went in search of ways to use these with children. 
 My daughter took the girls version with her to 4-H camp.  As an adult leader of 20 little girls ages 10 to 12 years old she need ways in which to keep the girls entertained in the evenings prior to lights out.  She said it was a nightly routine to pull the book out for the girls.  She said they loved it as much as she loved sharing it.  
Next I pulled out these books to use at Sunday School after our lesson was over.  The boys loved the Humor Code listed.  The jokes and illustrations are well done and bring good clean fun.
I would recommend either of these two books to any parent.
They will keep your child or children entertained whether it be on a trip, snow day or just as a daily way to spend time with your child/children.  
I received these books from Revell for a honest review without bias as stated above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment