Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome

Hello!
Basically, I started this blog so I could do book reviews for some of the authors I love to read.
I am in hopes that this will help in some degree.  I love to read and share my thoughts and feelings with others.  I am in hopes to get feedback to see if other readers feel the same as me about a book.
Also, I hope that the review will help others in choosing a book. 


I have several genres that I like best and will tend to read those the most. 
The same goes with authors.  I truly have some favorites and will reread a lot of their books.
I also tend to read things that interest me.  So in reading my different reviews you will be able to tell my interests.  As I cont. to learn more about blogging, I will add links to my favorite authors  blogs or their websites in case this might interest you.
Have a wonderful day.
  
                                                                         Blessings
                                                                
                                                                                     Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment